About the job Technical Project Manager Security
- Adherence to GPSSA PMO governance
- Responsible for managing PAP developments (Domain)
- Building plans as per the business requirements.
- Following up with multiple vendors on the development progress of the applications services/ enhancements
- Responsible for managing the applications technical support to provide highest levels of systems performance and availability in accordance with the SLA.
- Assist with the documentation (create, review & update), implementation and testing.
- Conduct requirement gathering & site visits with business users as assigned.
- Conduct UAT (testing) & training sessions with concerned business users as assigned.
- Conduct application technical assessment & work with other team members close audit findings as raised.
- Work and coordinate with PAP vendors managing and supporting IT Applications.
- Provide project coordination for PAP projects as assigned. Prepare RFP, BOQ, Business Case & analysis.
- Adoption of IT related terms and processes to comply with IT policies and frameworks in order to maintain security and governance.
- Assure PAP applications design & Integration technical documents are provided and updated by vendor and support team.
- Expertise in Security domain technologies and services, project implementation (IAM, DLP, VAPT, SIEM, SOC, etc).
- Familiar with ISMS standards & terminologies.
- PMP and Security related certifications.