About the job Software Developer
- Understand and design database structure for given business requirements.
- Familiar with architectural and design patterns.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain Web services whenever required.
- Performance tuning.
- Experience in web application frameworks.
- Transform the business requirements into designs and do development in agile way and using best practices in the industry.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems in code.
- Write and run unit tests, integration tests and functionality tests of developed modules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in third-party integrations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
Maven, Git, Junit, Thymeleaf,
Knowledge of the TROIA programming language is a plus.